Scoping a project thoroughly is critical to its success.
If your people are saying:
We don’t know where to start with this project…
What are the right ideas to create and work on?
Management can’t agree on what to do…
What is the scope of this project? Where does it begin and end?
Developing scoping capability throughout your workforce leads to better ideas. Learn scoping tools, techniques and approaches that ‘frame’ your projects in the right way before you start gathering insights and developing ideas.
What we’ll teach:
- We work on a mixture of generic business briefs and scope a live challenge from your organisation to land learning.*
- We share a number of creative tools and techniques that explore both the breadth, ambition and constraints of any business brief.
- Our tools are physical and experiential. This is not a theory-based workshop. Expect to work in pairs and in small groups as you coach each other on facilitating the scope of a project.
What you’ll learn:
- Confidently scope a project to the right ambition for your business.
- Learn how your scoped brief can be used as part of ongoing project management and for the assessment and implementation of project ideas.
- Understand how the scope of a project can influence the quality of creative output and what factors can be adjusted to change the focus of any business brief.
- Identify and mitigate against the factors affecting successful project implementation.
- The value of scoping as a creative exercise to inform a strategic planning workshop
- 8-16 people (ideal for a project team)
- 1 full day
- *This training course can form part of a facilitated project and contribute to the first phase of scoping live challenge in your business.